sábado, 29 de diciembre de 2012

Amar Lammar & Roberto Cavalli

Soooo.... life sometimes puts us at the right time in the exact place!!
A totally normal friday night, expecting nothing,. a friend call to ask me : Why we don't go
clubbing tonight?-.My answer was ok!.
Cavalli nightclub is a very popular spot for party night, it's name Cavalli after  his owner Roberto Cavalli, one of the most well known haute couture designers of our time.
So it happens that Cavalli club is located on fairmont hotel in Dubai, which is the place I'm working on this days (Dec, 2012) so I have nothing  but change my dress and go down...
So we went... the place was full, but to our good fortune a friend of mine was there, so he invites us
to join him...the part I didn´t know was that it was a VIP table... and Mr. Roberto was there!!!
Really amazing way to close the year...
So, ladies and gentlemen.. here is the pic!!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario